Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday



So I finally turned the big 22.. it was a little scary, because I don't feel like I am really getting any older, but than I realized that I am getting older, but it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's just God's way of giving me more life experience. I wasn't able to really do anything on my birthday, due to Sorority recruitment, so I started off my birthday with a meeting than I had work and than I did absolutely nothing. It was amazing!



^(Marie and I)

Friday was the last day of formal recruitment for us and after our Bid Day Ceremony, my sisters made me a cake and sang Happy Birthday to me, it was fun even though I don't like being sung to, and I told them that. But I was really happy, because I did get to celebrate with them, since I was not able to be home.





Well that Saturday is when I got to celebrate, my 'big sister' Jean kidnapped me for the afternoon and she took me to Oshkosh and we met up with my twin sister in the sorority, we went to lunch and she treated us to not only that but to Mani's and Pedi's. That night I had dinner with some of my amazing friends, my sorority sisters and my cousin Marie came for dinner and afterwards those of old enough went out and had some fun, nothing major, but it was fun to just get out and have some fun. My birthday wasn't anything special, but I did get to celebrate with friends and my sorority sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers