Monday, February 16, 2009

Valetines' Day

So I had to add this quickly, I had the most interesting Valentine's Day. I received the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my wonderful Mother. But I had to work most of the afternoon. Well my sorority sister Lisa and I decided that we were going to go and see a movie, but the one we wanted to see was in Oshkosh, well we go to Oshkosh get to the movie theatre and there is a huge line outside of the theatre, so we decided to see the later show. We get in line, get our tickets and went to eat, we ended up going to IHOP, which food was amazing.

After dinner, we went to see our movie, we decided Coraline and it was really good, a little creepier than I thought, but the animation and story line was really good, I recommend it to those who like the Tim Burton type movies. But it was a good night after that movie, we drive back and fall asleep to watching Sex and the City movie, so it was a good night overall, just a little out of the ordinary, because we were just bored and didn't want to sit home.


Also saw Gran Torino on Sunday.. highly recommended, best Clint Eastwood movie that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers