Monday, August 17, 2009

Craziness.. aka school

So I figured I would do some updating before things get really crazy.. meaning School!!!

So I am back working at school in our Director of First Year Experience Office. I am helping her get everything ready for New Student Orientation, Student Mentor traning and other misc. things. It's been busy, I was also hired as a Student Mentor, which I am really excited about. I love working with the first year students. We start traning on Wednesday and it's going to keep me busy with the schedule and working in all of that.

We have New Student Orientation in about 10 days.. ahh I can't believe it.. school is almost here. We start classes in about 3 weeks, it's just madness. I am looking forward to school starting, to getting back on a routine and seeing all of the girls and everyone else.

Health wise right now I am doing okay, I have my good and bad days. The last week or so have been really good, I was weighed again and I am down a total of 40 lbs from where I started beginning of this last spring semester. As long as I really watch what I eat and get enough exercise the pain is managable.

I was in Chicago for an afternoon with some of my sorority sisters and it was a blast. We visited the Museum of Science and Industry, mainly for the Harry Potter Exhibition they have going on right now. I got to walk down Michigan Avenue and do some window shopping and we also walked down to Navy Pier, which was absolutely gorgeous! We picked a really good day, the sun was shining and it wasn't too hot, it was just perfect.

Well I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer, because sadly its coming to an end.
God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers