Monday, December 21, 2009

Update

So it's been a long time since I have updated on what's been going on in my life..

Since August, lots have happened..

I am still trying to figure out the whole health thing (haven't really gotten anywhere with that)

It's now December and Finals have been here and are now gone, I am thankful for the semester to be done with. I am looking forward to getting grades.

I am getting some time to go home over Christmas Break and I will be spending lots of time with my little turtle man Keeghan, who is getting bigger and bigger every time I see him.

Between work and school, life has been very crazy and now I am also in the process of moving to a different on campus housing option, somewhere that's quiet and a better environment for my mental and physical well-being.

I wish everyone a very blessed Christmas and a very happy Happy New Year.

God grant you the light in Christmas, which is faith;
the warmth of Christmas, which is love;
the radiance of Christmas, which is purity;
the righteousness of Christmas, which is justice;
the belief in Christmas, which is truth;
the all of Christmas, which is Christ.
--Wilda English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers