Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starball 2009 / Big Band

I forgot to update on what's going on with school. It's finals week and I am taking a much needed break, I have two more finals to go tomorrow; one being my very last music theory exam and I have a presentation on small group process.

So 1 more day left and then it's finishing packing up my house and my room and getting it home. Back in April we had our Starball (our sorority formal) and it was a lot of fun. We had to use one mini van from the school because our 12 passenger van that the school owns broke down the night before.. total bummer it took us about 2 hours to get everyone to the hotel that we were having it at. But it was still a good time and getting people home and to the bars took just as long afterward but again it still was a really good time, everyone had a lot of fun!

So as soon as I can I will get some pictures up..

I also had a very exciting week about 2 weeks ago. I was on the committee for Marian's Big Band event and this year I was the Hospitality Chair (making sure they had food, water, etc.) and this year it was the Drew Davis Band and Josh Gracin. I got to meet Josh Gracin and the Drew Davis Band, I was on cloud 9 the entire time.. it was so amazing even though I didn't get to enjoy most of the concert, because I was making sure the bands had everything that they needed. But it was absolutely amazing! I would really recommend their music.

I hope everyone enjoys the nice weather when we do get it even though we needed the rain! Have a great summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers