Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update....

Hello..

It's been quite awhile since I last updated. I thought the saying was "April Showers bring May Flowers".. well it's May we shouldn't be getting April showers now!

So.. 7 days till Mom and I leave for Ireland I am really excited but nervous. The itenarary is packed full of all kinds of fun things that we are doing.

Wednesday (20th)
--> We fly from Chicago to Dublin (overnight flight) and Dublin to Shannon

Thursday (21st)
--> Arrive Ireland / Performance at Galway Cathedral

Friday (22nd)
--> Cliffs of Moher / Bunratty Folk Park / Killarney

Saturday (23rd)
--> Ring of Kerry Tour / Performance in Killarney

Sunday (24th)
--> Blarney Castle / Performance in Blarney / Cobh / Cork

Monday (25th)
--> Waterford Crystal / Glendalough / Dublin

Tuesday (26th)
--> Performance in Dublin / Books of Kells / Guiness Factory

Wednesday (27th)
--> Return to USA

So that is what we are going to doing in Ireland!
I can't wait like I said earlier I am very excited, anxious and nervous all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers