Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer

So mom and I got back from Ireland this past Wednesday and I will post more with pictures very soon. But here's a little bit about what we did..

Wednesday we left for Dublin and it was a very long day because we had an overnight flight so those always make for a very long day. Thursday we arrived in Dublin had a 3 hour wait till our flight to Shannon, arrived in Shannon and had a performance the same night. Throughout the rest of week we visited many different places such as Bunratty Castle, Blarney Castle, Guinness Factory, many Cathedral, Cobh (Cove), Cork, Dublin, Galway.. and many more places

So I am now off the Colorado for the whole summer I leave tomorrow (Monday) morning from Milwaukee at 11:10 am.. I am really excited, anxious, nervous all at the same time.. I will update more of my experience out there as the summer goes on I will have my computer and cell phone with me so please write and keep in contact!!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers